Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Lindsey On Ebay?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked through the wish list first and didnt see anyone on there looking for lindsey but I thought I remembered someone saying they wanted her in a post, I found this early this morning for anyone who is interested , maybe she will go cheap, cause she sure doesnt look like Molly to me!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    No, this is not Molly. It is Lindsey. It still has 6 days on the auction though....who knows???

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Definitely worth watching.

  5. #5
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Well...she won't go cheap now! LOL!!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does it seem like there are some decent deals on Lindsey lately? They are not MIB but I've seen several around $125. It sure is making me want her!

  7. #7
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    LOL Jenny [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Yes...I agree....there are some good deals on Lindsey. I have almost bought her several times. Last night I was bidding on one that ended in the 125-135 range. I think I could have easily won her, but for some reason I don't want her as much as I did. Weird.....

  9. #9
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    It was me who wanted one, but I just bought one!! $200 of pain!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is very pretty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •